Portobello burger recipe vegan
Wanna something Spicy, crispy, you can change your taste for a change. Try Portobello burger recipe vegan.
It’s delicious, tangy. First of all, I will tell you about the portobello mushroom…later on will tell you about the recipe.
They are large in size and have a rounded, flat cap that is fifteen centimeters in diameter and is connected to a thick stem and then when they are cooked…When cooked, they have a memorable chewy and earthy flavor. anyways, now let’s talk about spicy portobello mushroom burger. This burger is one of the best delicious burgers but only if they are cooked well.
When someone is craving something meaty..then for a change, its the best time to try this…..because really it’s a very tasty mushroom burger and you can get this easily by restaurants and can cook by yourself.
portobello veggie burger comes together in about 20 minutes and the mushrooms require just five simple ingredients.
- four or five portobello mushrooms(large in size)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Tamari, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper for sprinkling
How to make a Portobello burger recipe vegan:
- First of all, we have to remove all the stems of mushrooms and then use something to clean the caps clearly.
- then sprinkle them with olive oil, tamari and then with salt and pepper.then coat our burgers in a better way. so that it will be tastier.
- Preheat a grill pan and put on the mushrooms, starting with the gill side up. Grill them for five or ten minutes until the mushrooms are tender and grill marks form.
- It will take 25 to 30 minutes to cook then, top with whatever we want on it. It’s very very simple. You can easily make these types of burgers or toppings at home.