Fruit toppings for ice cream sundaes
Summer would not be the summer without Ice cream. It’s like a temptation to eat Fruit toppings for ice cream sundaes instead of something that is better for you. Here, I m going to tell u the recipe of Fruit toppings for ice cream sundaes. The word ‘sundae’ is quite amusing indeed since this can be enjoyed at any time of the week – especially on a dreary Monday! Truly, magic is created when fruits, sauces, and crunchy toppings come together, and this is called Sundae and it takes only 30 minutes to get ready.
now the question arises What are good toppings for ice cream sundaes?
So, We can use these topping-
Hot fudge, Caramel sauce, Chocolate sauce, Strawberry sauce, Oreo cookies, Brownie bits, Whipped cream, Strawberries. Blueberries. Raspberries, etc.
Crunchy sharing has 2 unique types of ice cream sundaes recipes that’ll take the happiness level a notch up!
1. Strawberry And Rice Cereal Fruit toppings for ice cream sundaes
This bowl of awesomeness will take your happiness to the next level. This rice cereal ice cream sundae is creamy and crunchy, both at the same time. First of all, Imagine turning something as simple as cereal into a lavish dessert recipe! This is the ultimate way to eat cereal for dessert. So, you can check out the recipe below –
Instructions for strawberry and rice cereal sundae
1. In a medium bowl, mix the rice cereal and honey.
2. Press this mixture into the bottom of a glass. Now, add healthy ice cream toppings and make a layer of the Strawberry ice cream and also add a layer of the fresh strawberries.
3. Then Continue making the layers until you reach the top of the glass.
4. Now Serve with happiness and nothing else!
2. Grilled Pineapple ice cream sundae
Pineapple – this sweet and delicious fruit reminds us of summer. These grilled pineapple sundaes are fruity, silky and light.
Instructions for grilled pineapple sundae
1. First of all, Cut the bottom and top of the pineapple and then cut into 5-6 rings about ½ inch thick.
2. Grease a large grill pan with 1 tbsp. butter.
3. Grill the pineapple rings in two or three batches for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn golden brown and grill marks appear. Set the grilled pineapple rings aside.
4. In a saucepan, heat the remaining butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has thickened.
5. Put Vanilla ice cream and drizzle the sauce on top. Dust with cinnamon powder.
These are the Ice Cream Sundaes, u can easily make these at home.
Now, here are some places where you can dig into some of Delhi’s best sundaes.
C-11, Ground Floor, Community Centre, SDA, New Delhi-29
Home to the latest ice cream trend, Azote rolls out an astounding variety and some delicious flavors. While the Hot Chocolate Fudge is the chocolate lovers’ holy grail, the brownie ice cream sundae is a winner too.
DLF Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Big Chill features a menu packed with all things that are awesome, the ice cream sundaes being one of the best in the Capital. Try their amazing Choco Banana Blast, which is a multi-layered combination of chocolate ice cream, syrup and fresh bananas topped with cream.
Dayanand Vihar, Opposite HOD, Karkardooma, New Delhi
Goosebumps is what you’ll get when you bite into the mind-blowing gelato combos at this ice cream parlor. Fruity options like the Fruit Exotica to heavenly varieties for chocoholics like Chocolava, this place has great ice cream sundae.
K-5/A, Near Building 8-B Entrance, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122001
Their Fruit toppings for ice cream sundaes are a step ahead with options like the Sin City Sundae, a blend of dark chocolate, coffee, and caramel.