People who are cauliflower lovers can check the recipe of a cauliflower Manchurian gravy in this post.
Gobi Manchurian is a Chinese recipe as it is a popular Indo Chinese deep-fried starter. It is also known as gobi Manchurian. You can make a gobi Manchurian gravy or dry. Most of the Chinese dishes use Ajinomoto, and food colors to enhance the taste. But in this Cauliflower Manchurian gravy recipe, there is no use of Ajinomoto or food colors, in fact, this is a healthy dish. This is the best gobi Manchurian recipe that anyone can eat with fried rice or chow mien also. So here, you will get to know, how to make Cauliflower Manchurian gravy or gobi manchurian gravy recipe.
Let us check out the recipe:
Ingredients for Cauliflower Manchurian gravy:
- One small cauliflower
- 2 spoon chopped garlic
- Chopped bell paper
- One chopped onion
- Spring onion (chopped)
- Half tablespoon cornflour
For cauliflower marination:
- Two tablespoons soya sauce
- One tablespoon garlic paste
- 5 tablespoon maida
- 5 tbsp cornflour
- half tsp black pepper
- 4 tbsp Tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp red chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp
How to make gobi Manchurian gravy recipe:
- First of all, Wash the cauliflower florets and add in a bowl then, Drain it well and, Set it aside.
- Then, Combine all the ingredients for marination with little water to make a thick paste. Make sure that, do not make a watery batter.
- Now, Add the drained florets to this thick batter and coat the cauliflower florets well with this batter. Always add less salt in the batter for marination.
- Then, Heat oil in a pan and fry this cauliflower floret until crisp. Better fry in batches, drain to a paper towel and set aside.
- Meanwhile, we can prepare the gravy. For that, heat oil in a pan and saute garlic over a medium-low flame. Then add the chopped spring onion and normal onions. Saute for few minutes on high flame.
- Then add chopped bell peppers and mix for a minute.
- Now combine the ingredients in a bowl. Mix them well. Pour this sauce mixture to the sauteed onion gravy and mix well along with a quarter cup of water. Add salt and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Then add fried cauliflower florets to the sauce and combine properly in the gravy.
- Then, Mix well, half a teaspoon of cornflour in half a cup of water and pour this over the prepared gravy. Cook until it thickens.
- Finally, add a teaspoon of tomato sauce and few chopped bell peppers. Mix and remove from flame.
- Garnish with a ginger julienne or spring onion greens
- Now your gobi Manchurian gravy dish is ready.